Thursday, September 12, 2019

Heartbreaker by Grahame Claire is LIVE!











Title: Heartbreaker
Series: Paths to Love #3

Author: Grahame Claire

Genre: Contemporary Romance

Release Date: September 12, 2019






Synopsis






Mulaney

I have a secret.
And only he knows.
He took my carefully crafted world and turned it upside down.
Now my career hangs in the balance.
I swore I'd never give anyone control over my life again, but I may have done something worse...
Given him my heart.



Easton

I have a secret.
And she doesn't know.
What she calls a mistake, I call the beginning.
I've been respectful. Patient. A gentleman.
With everything on the line, including the company we've built with my family, that stops now.
She thinks I'll forget about what we've done.
But the truth is all secrets come to light...
Especially the ones we want to stay buried most.
















Purchase Links



$2.99 for a limited time or read FREE in Kindle Unlimited



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU



christy's review: 

4.25 stars


   photo 68065DF7-B566-428E-8DC7-64808380802A_zpshocih8z3.png
   
“Some mistakes are best repeated.”

When I read the two Jacob’s brother’s books, I was instantly curious about Mulaney. She is tough as nails and not like either of her brothers. She is one of those characters who you’ll either love or hate, and I’m happy to report I straight up loved her!

Mulaney Jacobs and Easton Carter are made for each other. Mulaney just can’t quite see it yet… Easton has known from the moment he met her, she was meant to be his. Mulaney is stubborn and career oriented. She loves her job, her family, and isn’t sure she has time for a relationship. Mulaney and Easton work together in his family business, and when things start to go array, they have to work together to figure it out.

Mulaney has been trying to steer clear from Easton, while Easton is trying his hardest to win her over. Now, they're working together closely and in close quarters… I couldn't wait to see how this would turn out!

What I loved most about Easton and Mulaney is how Easton saw who Mulaney really was and never wanted her to change. He loved her good, bad, and ugly. He loved her stubborn and her wild. It made my heart so happy that she found someone who embraced her and never wanted her to change.
 
“Heartbreaker, nobody could ever tame you, and if they tried, I’d stop them.”

Easton is a pretty amazing guy. I love how hard he loves Mulaney. He’s wonderful, but he’s not perfect. There was a part in this book that he really peeved me off, but I could understand where he was coming from. Mulaney stole the show for me. She’s my favorite kind of heroine. Fiercely loyal, speaks her mind, and is unapologetically herself. Also, I loved seeing her vulnerable side with Rage. It brought me to tears.

The only thing I didn’t love about this one was the side story with the business. Personally, it focused a little too heavily on that for my tastes and I saw the ‘rat’ from a mile away. The suspenseful element wasn’t too heavy, I just wanted more of Mulaney and Easton's love story and less of it. I also understood why it was so important to their story so it’s kind of a tricky thing to change. And just to say, I’m SO excited that this book promises that Carlos book is next because he’s intrigued me so much! And his leading lady is introduced… gah! Can’t wait!

This book hooked me from the start and I was captivated. It felt so good to be back with the Jacobs clan! This can definitely be read as a stand-alone, but all the books are so good I recommend you read the whole series! The writing is strong, the characters are outstanding, and overall I loved it! If you’re looking for a contemporary romance with a lot of familial elements, friendship, and romance, pick this one up!!



Also Available






FREE!


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU








 












AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU








 









AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU















Author Bio





A writer. A blogger. United by our love of stories and all things
romance. There was definitely some insta-love. Hello? Books involved. A little
courting. A lot of writing. The result...Grahame Claire.


Soulmates. Unashamed of our multiple book boyfriends. Especially the ones
that rooted in our heads and wouldnt leave us alone. Dont worry.
Well share.

Pleased to meet you.





Author Links










Giveaway



No comments:

Post a Comment

BBU - Coming Soon