Friday, February 14, 2020

FRIDAY FIVE: Favorite Couples


FRIDAY FIVE: FAVORITE COUPLES

Happy Valentines Day, Babes! To celebrate the holiday of love, I’m counting down to some of my favorite book couples! Let me know below who your favorite couple in literature is!

xoxo 
Christy 

5- Aiden Graves & Vanessa Mazur: The Wall of Winnipeg and Me by Mariana Zapata 


“I would have done just about anything for you back then, even when you got on my nerves. I might have just waited until the last minute to push you out of oncoming traffic, but I’d still push you out of the way.”


4- Dylan & Riley: More Than Enough by Jay McLean


“There is no emotion greater than love. 

No ache greater than longing. 
No sound greater than you.”



3- Josh & Hazel: Josh and Hazel's Guide to Not Dating



“I know I’m like Pig-Pen in Charlie Brown, and I have chaos around me, but it’s like he doesn’t even care. He doesn’t need me to change or pretend to be someone else. He’s my person. He’s my best friend.” 

Christy's Review 

2- Graham Russel & Lucy Palmer: The Gravity of Us by Brittainy C Cherry 


“Lucille—”
“You can call me Lucy.” 
“How old are you?”
“Twenty-six.” 
“Lucy is a name for a child. If you ever truly want to make it in the world, you should go by Lucille.” 
“Noted. If you ever want to be the life of the party, you should consider the nickname Graham Cracker.”


1- Lily & Loren Hale: The Addicted Series by Krista & Becca Ritchie 


“Lily Calloway… all this time, your superpower has been loving me.” 


No comments:

Post a Comment

BBU - Coming Soon