Tuesday, February 4, 2020

AUDIO REVIEW: P.S. It's Always Been You Part 1 by Lauren Blakely



Ps. It’s Always Been You: Part 1 by Lauren Blakely 

Narrated by Scott Eastwood and Andi Arndt, a sweeping, second chance romance that weaves mystery, passion, and humor as two present-day lovers search for a love story from the past....   

Past loves should stay in the past.   

After the way my first love took off for the ends of the earth, the last thing I want is to see him on billboards and bookstore bestseller shelves. Now my boss just handed me the project that could make my career. All I have to do is partner up with the man, the myth, the legend - adventurer Hunter Armstrong.
  
That's easier said than done, because when we reconnect, I learn Hunter has his own agenda on this project. And it's not to find a treasure in art and antiques. It's me. But what we discover shocks both of us, and we have no choice but to follow the clues....


Christy's Review: 

P.S. It's Always Been You is the first installment in Lauren Blakley's new second chance romance and after finishing it, I can't wait to get to the next two installments. 

In the past, Presley and Hunter were so in love with each other. But Hunter took off to do a secret, important job and left Presley behind, breaking up with her in the worst way. It's been years, but since he's a bit of a celebrity now, she can't escape seeing his face everywhere. If that's not bad enough, now she has to see him in person. And her job depends on it.

Andi Arndt always does an amazing job narrating, and this was no exception. Scott Eastwood also did a fantastic job narrating, what I believe is his debut audio book. I can't wait to listen to more from these two. I loved the chemistry between Presley and Hunter. As much as Presley tries to deny it, she's still got feelings for him, and it's obvious that Hunter sees Presley as the one who got away. 


If you're looking for an intriguing, sweet, and sexy start to a second chance romance, pick this one up. It was a fun, easy read, and I'm excited to find out what happens next with Presley and Hunter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BBU - Coming Soon