Thursday, June 23, 2016

Mr. Romantic by JA Huss



   photo 3C80A5C5-5B2E-48C5-9B1F-79A7E42A382F_zps3khe5d1y.jpg


Mr. Romantic is book 2 in Huss’s new Mister series. Let me tell you, this is one of those series you’ll become addicted to. I just finished this one, and I’m dying for the next! I can’t wait to read all about the rest of the Misters and I’m especially dying for the last book- Mr. Match. I’m loving the way these books weave together. How little twists continually pop in the series. That’s Julie’s style. She does the best with writing a sexy romance with just enough twists, turns and mystery to keep you enthralled.

There’s this fear inside me. A fear of taking risks. I’ve never been a risk-taker. I’ve always played it safe.



For the first time in Ivy Rockwell’s life, she’s not playing it safe. She is going on a job interview with him. The elusive Mr. Romantic, Nolan Delany. There are so many rumors about this man but she wants to meet him for herself. Nolan Delany is a successful business owner who’s been in the public eye for a decade, ever since a scandal went down in his college years. When this young blonde comes to his newest resort for a job interview, he doesn’t know what to think. All he knows is he wants her.

   photo 3F64E301-0BA8-4415-A94E-F90578364E1B_zpsbyla50bd.jpg


I don’t even know where to go from here- the rest of the plot was intense, steamy and taboo in the best way. Ivy and Nolan have intense chemistry. Their attraction to one another is instantaneous. Mr. Romantic is, in fact, romantic at times. But there is so much more to Nolan Delany that meets the eye. He is full of secrets and mystery and we get a more in-depth look into what really happened the night the Mister’s lives were forever changed. I enjoyed Nolan, and I really loved Ivy. She was sweet and innocent, but also had a backbone was a fun character to read about. What I really loved was the fantasy between them…

Mr. Romantic was a little more suspenseful than the first book in this series, but it was still super sexy and fun. Once I started it, I was hooked and finished it quickly. I loved watching things unfold and I’m salivating for the next book in this series! If you’re looking for an erotic romance that has twists and turns, mystery and suspense and will keep you on the edge of your seat, meet the Mister’s and pick this one up!

   photo C8C18D80-009F-4938-870F-A4D74A2D6549_zpsosppcsqj.jpg



ONE CLICK on AMAZON- http://amzn.to/28PoB6m

No comments:

Post a Comment

BBU - Coming Soon