Friday, March 18, 2022

LIVE! A False Start by Elsie Silver + Review

 


✨ NOW LIVE in Kindle Unlimited! ✨
A False Start by Elsie Silver is available TODAY!
Get your copy now! 👉 https://geni.us/afalsestart

🔥 Brother's Best Friend
🔥 Age Gap
🔥 Grumpy/Sunshine
🔥 Forbidden Vibes
🔥 All. The. Feels.

CHRISTY'S REVIEW


This is my favorite Elsie Silver book to date. Age gap romance, brother’s best friend, enemies to lovers. I am always here for these troupes! And I loved being back at Ruby Creek!

As soon as I finished ‘The Front Runner’, I hoped we would get a Nadia book. Nadia is Stefan Dalca’s younger sister and I was intrigued by her. Nadia has been through so much, but she overcame that and had so much growth. Griffin is the grumpiest of heroes and that is my favorite! I loved seeing him overcome his own past and obstacles and be the man Nadia needed.

Nadia and Griffin’s path wasn’t always easy but there was so much worth fighting for. Though they were an unlikely couple, they were perfect for one another.
You’re the happiest accident I’ve ever known. The very best decision I’ve ever made. My reason.


No comments:

Post a Comment

BBU - Coming Soon