Friday, August 9, 2019

FRIDAY FIVE: Christy's Favorite Series


Hey, babes! I love reading series, especially the ones about different characters in the same family/friend group. I have read dozens that have a special place in my heart, but these 5 are ones that have stayed with me and I’ve re-read many times. Enjoy! 

xoxo Christy

FRIDAY FIVE: FAVORITE SERIES 

1- THE ADDICTED SERIES by KRISTA & BECCA RITCHIE 



There is no greater series than the Addicted series. It features my #1 favorite couple of all time, Lily Calloway & Loren Hale.  Not only that, but Rose, Connor, Ryke & Daisy get their own books. There’s nothing better than a series based on an amazing family like this. I love these books so hard and can’t recommend them enough! 
  

2- MORE THAN SERIES by JAY  MCLEAN 



Jay McLean’s ‘More Than’ series is a close second for favorite series. This is a series about a group of friends that I more than love. The humor, emotion, friendship and love. I can’t rave enough about these books! 


3- ON THE ROPES SERIES  by ALY MARTINEZ 


Goodreads   

Fighting Silence is one of my all-time favorite books, so it’s no surprise that the Page brothers make this list. The first book is about Till and Eliza and holds the most special place in my heart. Fighting Shadows and Fighting Solitude are both excellent. These books will give you all the feels. 


4- CHAOS SERIES by KRISTEN ASHLEY


Goodreads   

I love all things Kristen Ashley, but if I had to pick a favorite series of hers I think it would be the Chaos series. It’s my favorite biker series and ‘Walk Through Fire’… that book. I’ve read it so many times. Millie and High are everything and this entire series is amazing! 


5- THE GRIP SERIES by KENNEDY RYAN 


Goodreads   

This series is one of the most profound, poetic, and stunning series I’ve ever read. Kennedy Ryan made me fall in love with her writing and characters. These are thought provoking books that need to be read! And they’re so very romantic. Grip will always hold a special place in my heart and Still is one of my favorite books of all time!




**HONORABLE MENTIONS: TWILIGHT AND HARRY POTTER**


I had to put these books on this list because TWILIGHT is the series that got me back into reading. I have always been a reader, but while in college I was in a huge reading slump. The month after nursing school over a decade ago I picked up this book called Twilight and I was hooked. After finishing that series, I was never without a book! Then there is HARRY POTTER. I mean, who doesn’t love it? Those books were coming out while I was a teenager and I’m a proud Hufflepuff. It will always be one of my most beloved series. 

1 comment:

  1. I want to read more of the Chaos series and have not yet read the Grip series. Shame on me I know. I adore the other core series you mentioned. The honorable mentions I am on board with Twilight but have not read Harry Potter.

    ReplyDelete

BBU - Coming Soon