Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Audio Review: White Knight by Meghan March


I never expected to be anyone’s white knight. That’s not a role I’ve ever played.

But when the Casso crime family shifts into uncharted territory, they’re looking for a new hero, and they’re looking for me - Cannon Freeman, the black sheep.

But my time in disgrace is at an end.

It’s my turn to rise up and save the people who matter most to me.

Even if my family has never given a damn about me, I will not let them fall. More than anything, I will not let her fall.

One thing I know is true - in my life, nothing is ever what it seems.

White Knight is the conclusion of the Dirty Mafia Duet and should be listened to following Black Sheep.


CHRISTY'S REVIEW: 

   photo 0F47BA53-BED3-4322-A457-F2F5A2EB56CE_zpsvljwzume.png


This duet was my first venture into reading anything by Meghan March, and I can see why she's so popular amongst fellow readers. These books were addicting, captivating, and kept me on the edge of my seat. I actually enjoyed this book a little more than the first in the duet, and that rarely happens for me. I am definitely looking forward to reading more of her books. Especially ones that are already out about some of the secondary characters of this duet.

Cannon knows Drew's secret... now what? I was so anxious starting this book. I didn't know what would happen between Cannon, Drew, and the Casso family. I won't say much, because, spoilers, but this took us on a ride. Drew and Cannon have the most amazing chemistry. I loved them together. And I can't rave enough about how much I loved the direction this book took.

I listened to the audio version of these books and I couldn't press pause. I had to know what would happen, and the narration was amazing. I wouldn't expect anything less of Andi Ardnt and Sebastian York. I highly recommend audio format if you have these on your tbr.

There is nothing I love more than reading a book that has twists and turns that I don't see coming. I loved that this book surprised me. It could have went in so many different directions, and I thought it was great that Meghan took this unexpected way. I thought the ending was fantastic, the characters were endearing, and the writing was strong. If you're looking for a short and sexy romantic suspense duet, put these on the top of your tbr list! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

BBU - Coming Soon