Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Audio Review: Hollywood Playboy by Natasha Madison


   photo 6CBD0C76-DF7B-493D-BC6D-FA16CB955970_zpsbuhcxih2.png


Hollywood Playboy is my first book by Natasha Madison, but I’m looking forward to reading more! Especially from this series.

I got excited when I listened to the first few chapters of this book. I love me a good enemies to lovers story! Jessica is an entertainment journalist and Tyler is a Hollywood star. Jessica reports the story first, and Tyler always seems to block her. It’s safe to say they don’t get along at all…

When Tyler’s new movie tour is a 30 day press tour, Jessica doesn’t want to go, even though it’s an amazing opportunity. And Tyler sure doesn’t want her there. But they both get overruled and end up together. With hate and banter, there is always a spark. The two have such chemistry and when their hate starts turning into attraction and friendship, neither of them knows what to think.

I loved both of the main characters in this book. Tyler is very down to earth for being such a big star. I loved his relationship with his parents, how he had a good heart, and tried to see the best in people. Jessica was great, too. Her life wasn’t exactly how she wanted it to be but she made the best of it and did her best to be successful. She’s determined and strong.

Their relationship was fun, sweet, sexy, and had the best build up. I was anxious to see how things would turn out between them, and by the end I was all happy and swoony. Tyler is the best!

“I pick her. I choose her every second of every fucking day.”

I listened to the audio book of this story and it was narrated by one of my favorite duos, Kai Kennicott and Wen Ross. They have so much chemistry and are both top notch narrators. They did a great job bringing Jessica and Tyler to life.

If you’re looking for an enemies to lovers story that is steamy, sweet, and highly entertaining, pick this one up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BBU - Coming Soon