Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Boy Toy is LIVE!


A brand new romantic comedy from your favorite snort-laughing duo!

Liam
The moment Sadie Matthews walks through the daycare center door, I feel my world tilt in her direction. Again. I fell for her when I was fourteen, and I'm still not over her. Problem: she still thinks of me as a teen she used to babysit. But I've learned a few things about pleasing a woman in the last fifteen years. I can't wait to show her how good it could be. I need to move quickly before I lose her again. This is more than a game to me, but I still plan to win.

Sadie

I've just survived the worst year of my life. As a single mom of twin toddlers, I don't have time for a man. I barely have time to finish a thought. Who knew that Liam McAllister would grow up to be so devastating? He's everything my husband was not: tall, built, and willing to have a tea party with my girls. 

I can't possibly get involved with him. He's too young for me. Too handsome. But he's so persuasive...



 Paperback: http://geni.us/BTpaperback
♥ Amazon: http://geni.us/BTamazon 
♥ iBooks: http://geni.us/BTibooks 
♥ Nook: http://geni.us/BTnook  
♥ Kobo: http://geni.us/BTkobo 
♥ Google: http://geni.us/BTgoogle 

CHRISTY'S REVIEW:


   photo IMG_1776_zpstz6e8vvb.jpg


Boy Toy was a rom com for sure, but it was so much more than that! Unlike the first two books in the series, this wasn’t quite as LOL slap stick funny, but more funny, sweet, and just more. By far my favorite of this series!

Sadie is a single mom putting her twin girls in daycare for the first time after some bad luck with a string of nannies. It’s a hard decision for her, but it’s what's best. At the daycare, she sees a man who knocks her socks off. He happens to be Liam McAllister. Liam was 14 the summer that 19 year old Sadie baby sat him. He’s always had the biggest crush on her, and now at 29, he’s grown up well. And he still has it bad for Sadie.

Sadie has endured a long dry spell since her disaster of a marriage. Liam is willing to be the boy toy she needs to break that spell. Little does she know at first, he wants so much more than that.

 
   
Sadie is just in this for the sex. As far as she knows, so am I. But I’ve been in love with her since I was fourteen.
 

How much did I love Liam? SO freaking much! I loved him with Sadie, I loved him with her girls, and I loved that he didn’t conform to what his family or society wanted him to be. He did what he loved and achieved the things he wanted for himself. He was literally the BEST hero! Sadie was great, too. She was a little slow to come around to what was going on, but I understood it.

Boy Toy made me smile, laugh, and swoon. I loved this story! I only wish we got more of an epilogue. I felt like it ended a bit abruptly. I’m hoping there is another book in this series because I need to see what happens next with this couple!



EXCERPT: 

I messed up. Big time.
These are my thoughts as I rush into the bathroom for the world’s fastest shower. The hot spray of water judges me as I hastily wash Liam off my thighs.
A better mother wouldn’t let this happen. I shouldn’t have a younger lover. If I didn’t, he wouldn’t be so deliciously appealing. I couldn’t lose my mind, wake him up out of a sound sleep to ride him like a pony. And then collapse beside him in peaceful, sated slumber.
Seriously, how did I let that happen?
You know how, my hormones scold me. Because he’s the hottest thing you’ve ever tasted.
Oh yeah. That.
After showering I get dressed at top speed. Poor Liam is currently shouldering all my parental responsibilities. Throwing on yesterday’s sundress, I pause for a moment to pop a birth control pill, because that’s one thing I won’t goof up.
Then I hurry downstairs. 
The sight in the kitchen gives me heart palpitations. But not because there’s flour dusting much of the countertop. Rather, it’s the hot, shirtless guy holding my toddler and making a dump truck sound as Amy tips the measuring spoon over a bowl.
“Yes! Well done, little miss,” he says, relieving her of the spoon. “Batter up!” he says, easing her to the floor and catching Kate, who’s trying to climb him like a tree.

Aren’t we all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BBU - Coming Soon