Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Top 5 Summer Read's


Reanell's Top 5 (with honorable mentions)

1. Bright Side by Kim Holden  Review
2. Beloved by Madeline Sheehan  Review
3. On The Record by K.A. Linde  Review
4. Whatever Life Throws at You by Julie Cross  Review (Release Date October 2014)
5. Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover  Review

You don't even know how hard it was for me to pick just 5 top reads. I've read 41 books from June 21st until now. So I have a couple honorable mentions. ;)

1. Social Media series by Ja Huss
2.Desire series by Kate Roth
3. Ruthless People by JJ McAvoy
4. Broken & Screwed series by Tijan


Every single one of these books touched me in some way.


Christy's Top 10 (with honorable mentions)

1. Black Lies by Alessandra Torre Review
2. Becoming Calder/Finding Eden by Mia Sheridan Review
3. Sweet Fall by Tillie Cole Review
4. More Than Forever by Jay McLean Review
5. Be My Hero by Linda Kage Review
6. Puddle Jumping by Amber L. Johnson Review  
7. Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover Review
8. Vanquish by Pam Godwin Review
9. The Rules Regarding Gray by Elizabeth Finn Review
10. Don't Let go by Sharla Lovelace Review

I've read 90 books for the summer- In addition to my top 10, I had a few memorable honorable mentions

-Wife Number Seven by Melissa Brown Review
-Let Love Live by Melissa Collins Review
-Five Ways to Fall by K.A. Tucker Review
-On the Record by K.A. Linde Review

Bella's Top 5 Summer Reads 


I've read 58 books this summer.  It is SO hard to narrow down my TOP 5 reads.  I had MANY 5 star reads.  But these books are the ones that stuck with me far after I finished the book. 

1. Black Lies by Alessandra Torre Review
2. Becoming Calder (review)/Finding Eden by Mia Sheridan
3. Deeper by Robin York Review
4. Transcendence by Shay Savage Review
5. Whatever Life Throws at You by Julie Cross Review

Honorable mentions: 
~ Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover 
~ Social Media Serial by JA Huss
~ Thrive by Krista & Becca Ritchie
~ Unfixable by Tessa Bailey
~ Five Ways to Fall by KA Tucker





   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

BBU - Coming Soon