Monday, November 25, 2013

Sweet home by Tillie Cole 5 star review

Sweet Home (Sweet Home, #1)Sweet Home by Tillie Cole
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*review to come*
5++++++ Stars!


This is another one of those books that 5 stars just isn't enough. I abso-fucking-lutely LOVED this book!!

I won 3 ebooks of my choice and decided I would just browse amazon and see if anything caught my eye. Sweet Home popped up on my recommendations based on what I had purchased before and I read the synopsis and it sounded really good so that was my first choice.

As soon as I started reading I knew that I was gonna love it. I encountered this on page 9 from Mollys roommate Casey.

"I'm telling you Molls, I'm not usually a pussy taster, but I could make an exception for you in that getup! Shit you got some delicious curves, girl!"

And this one had me cracking up.

"What's up, bitches? Are we heading' to this jig or what? I wanna see what prime beef is on offer. Mamma's taco needs a good ol' fillin'. And she slapped her crotch to exaggerate her point

I was hooked from that point on. As soon as I was introduced to Rome AKA Bullet, I was in book boyfriend love. Sigh…he made me swoon so many times!

"My body recognizes you as something that's good for me. My mind recognizes you as someone who's right for me, and my soul recognizes you as someone who is meant for me."

Did your panties melt reading that? Mine sure did!

I loved everything about this story from beginning to end, and its one of those books that you will want to read over and over again! It has the "Beautiful Disaster" feel to it, and I've read that 3 times.

I highly recommend this story!

View all my reviews




Synopsis:

At age twenty, Molly Shakespeare knows a lot.

She knows Descartes and Kant.

She knows academia and Oxford.

She knows that the people who love you leave you.

She knows how to be alone.

But when Molly leaves England's grey skies behind to start a new life at the University of Alabama, she finds that she has a lot to learn—she didn't know a summer could be so hot, she didn't know students could be so intimidating, and she certainly didn't know just how much the folks of Alabama love their football.

When a chance encounter with notorious star quarterback, Romeo Prince, leaves her unable to think of anything but his chocolate-brown eyes, dirty-blond hair and perfect physique, Molly soon realises that her quiet, solitary life is about to dramatically change forever...

Mature New Adult novel—contains adult content, highly sexual situations and mature topics. Suited for ages 18 and up* 


AMAZON BUY LINK CLICK HERE
B&N BUY LINK CLICK HERE

Connect with the Author

Facebook
Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

BBU - Coming Soon