Thursday, October 8, 2015

WRONG by Jana Aston




WRONG
By Jana Aston
Romantic Comedy
Release Date 10-7-15

DESCRIPTION:
I have a history of picking the wrong guy. Gay? Player? Momma’s boy? Check, check and check. 

Now I can’t stop fantasizing about one of the customers at the coffee shop I work at between classes. It’s just a harmless crush, right? It’s not like I ever see this guy outside of the coffee shop. It’s not like I’m going to see him while attempting to get birth control at the student clinic. While wearing a paper gown. While sitting on an exam table. Because he’s the doctor.  Shoot. Me. 

But what if, for once, the man I’ve had the dirtiest, most scandalous fantasies about turned out to be everything but wrong?

Wrong is a full-length, standalone novel by Jana Aston

CHRISTY'S REVIEW: 

   photo 3947E13E-2EA9-465F-B79B-0D10C43D359E_zpswpvbt8ia.jpg


Wrong is the first story I’ve read by Jana Aston, but it won’t be the last! Her debut novel is super fun and super steamy and I enjoyed every minute!

Sophie is a senior in college and a barista at a local coffee shop. She’s got this one particular patron that she looks forward to seeing every time he comes in. One who she can’t stop thinking about. Sophie sees him every week at the shop, and it never goes farther than that. Until she goes to the student clinic and realizes he volunteers there. He’s her doctor. And not just any doctor. Her gyno. Awkward… am I right?

Luke Miller never imagined his barista he can’t keep his eyes off of is a college student. He doesn’t know what to do about Sophie. He knows he should probably stay away, that getting involved could be wrong. But sometimes, doing the wrong thing feels very right.


   photo 8372D8E9-BC22-4CC9-8F90-26EC4A48A140_zpswi3qt9tw.jpg


Lovers of romantic comedies- this one is for you. If you’re looking for some over the top laugh out loud moments, this is your book. I giggled and blushed all the way through reading. I love Jana’s writing style and I couldn’t keep the smile off my face. I LOVE books like this. Sometimes we all just need a light read to escape and not over think things. This was THAT book. I hope Jana continues to write more stories like this… specifically one about a Sophie’s best friend, Everly. Her story is one I want to read! If you’re looking for a book that will keep you laughing, is an all around fun read and super hot- pick this one up!

 
It’s so wrong that it feels so good.”
“It’s never wrong when I’m inside you. Never.”


   photo 0301D040-9BEF-42A3-A56F-84A061105A7F_zpstiyccly2.jpg


LINKS:
Amazon: http://amzn.to/1jBsfDc
Barnes & Noble: http://bit.ly/1OdzfD7
iTunes: Coming Soon
Kobo: http://bit.ly/1YSj9lZ



AUTHOR BIO:
Jana Aston works a really boring day job. Really. Boring. In her spare time she loves to read sexy romance novels, especially if they involve an alpha CEO. Wrong is her first novel. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

BBU - Coming Soon