Tuesday, April 28, 2015

The Mistake by @ElleKennedy @NinaBocci


The Mistake by Elle Kennedy

Blurb
He’s a player in more ways than one…

College junior John Logan can get any girl he wants. For this hockey star, life is a parade of parties and hook-ups, but behind his killer grins and easygoing charm, he hides growing despair about the dead-end road he’ll be forced to walk after graduation. A sexy encounter with freshman Grace Ivers is just the distraction he needs, but when a thoughtless mistake pushes her away, Logan plans to spend his final year proving to her that he’s worth a second chance.

Now he’s going to need to up his game…

After a less than stellar freshman year, Grace is back at Briar University, older, wiser, and so over the arrogant hockey player she nearly handed her V-card to. She’s not a charity case, and she’s not the quiet butterfly she was when they first hooked up. If Logan expects her to roll over and beg like all his other puck bunnies, he can think again. He wants her back? He’ll have to work for it. This time around, she’ll be the one in the driver’s seat…and she plans on driving him wild.


Bella's 5 Star Review
I loooooved this book!

The Deal was my first book by Elle Kennedy...and I knew right away it wouldn't be my last. I LOVE her writing - so easy to read.

Things I love about this book:
- Alternating POV. My favorite!
- The banter - LOVE the banter.
- Grace Ivers. This heroine rocks. She is so funny - I TOTALLY related to her. But. I LOVE IT that she didn't take any crap from anyone. From Logan or from her best friend. I LOVED it that she stuck up for herself.
- John Logan. Seriously. He was amazing. I just fell so hard for this guy!!!
- The list. This was hilarious.
- Laugh out loud funny. This book had moments where I was literally laughing out loud and people were looking at me funny. I didn't care!
- The characters - they grew throughout the book. Grace came into her own. Logan learned about what he wanted. I LOVED watching them become better people.
- Chemistry. SMOKING hot chemistry.

Favorite quotes:
"I don't make you nervous anymore, do I?"
"No." I'm lying. He absolutely makes me nervous. He's John fucking Logan, one of the most popular guys at this college. And I'm Grace fucking Ivers, one of thousands of girls who are crushing on him.


Downstairs action alert.
**snort** Grace is so funny.


His mouth captures mine in a blistering kiss. Belonging. It's the only way to describe the exquisite rush of sensation that washes over me. His lips belong on mine.

Bottom line: I loved everything about this book. If you haven't read The Deal - start there. But please, PLEASE, one click this series. I can't wait for more to come!!!!!

Highly recommend!!!!

Links

No comments:

Post a Comment

BBU - Coming Soon