Friday, June 9, 2023

5+ Stars to RECKLESS by Elsie Silver

  It's Release Day - RECKLESS by Elsie Silver is NOW LIVE!


"Theo is the Daddiest Daddy of them all" - ARC Reviewer

Available now! Read RECKLESS >>> https://geni.us/getreckless

✨ Spicy small town romance
✨ Grumpy Sunshine
✨ Single Mom/Secret Baby
✨ He Falls First
✨ One Night Stand
✨ All the spice and banter

Theo Silva. Rowdy bull rider. Notorious ladies’ man. Scorching hot trouble wrapped up in a drool-worthy package.

And he’s looking at me like I might be his next meal.

But I’m almost free of my toxic marriage and have sworn off men entirely. So all I see when I look back is temptation served up with a heaping side of heartbreak.

The man is hard to trust—and even harder to resist.

Make that impossible. Because Theo is persistent. And no matter how hard I try to freeze him out, he melts my icy exterior and pulls apart all my defenses.

Over a drink in a small town bar, I blurt out my deepest, darkest secrets. Then I spend the singular hottest night of my life with him.

He worships my body. He makes me blush. I come alive beneath his hands.

Then I tell him to forget it ever happened. I want simple, and with him it all feels complicated.

It was supposed to be a one-time thing.

A secret.

But that little plus sign is going to make this secret impossible to keep.

#ElsieSilver #ChestnutSprings #SingleMom #SecretBaby #GrumpySunshine #CloseProximity #OneNightStand #HeFallsFirst #SmallTownRomance #SportsRomance #SlowBurn #GreatBanter #SpicyRomance #ContemporaryRomance #RomanceReader #Romance #Bookstagram #Booktok #RomanceRecommendation

  Christy's 5 star review




When I read 'Heartless' last year, I thought no Elsie Silver book could top that. Honestly, this one was just as good. I loved Reckless so much. Winter was fantastic, and Theo was absolutely perfect. This is a troupe I'm not a fan of, but she did it just right. There was nothing I didn't love about this book!

When Winter and Theo meet, they have a lot of chemistry. It's obvious right away there is an attraction there, and though neither are in a place for anything serious, they act on it. One night together changes everything. Theo is a professional bull rider, a protégé, and on his way to wining titles. Winter is a doctor, in the middle of a divorce, and finding herself again as well as developing a relationship with her sister, Summer.

Winter is such a strong heroine. She doesn't have a good example of what it is to be a good and loving mom, but when she finds herself in that position, she does the dang thing and she does it so well. She's an overcomer and though it takes people a while to get in there with her, once they do she's kind, loyal, and loving.

And let me tell you about Theo. This man is perfection. How much love, care, and attention he gives to both of his girls. Swoon. I just adored him so much. He jumped right in there and took the role he was always meant to fill. I loved Theo and Winter together. This has a bit of an opposites attract vibe and I am here for it.

Now to the troupe we all know and love loathe... if you know me at all you know this is one of my least favorite things in books, so if it worked for me, it will work for anyone lol. Don't let it scare you from reading this epic book! I won't give any spoilers, but ya'll are just going to have to trust me.

I've read almost all of Elsie Silver's books and the more she writes, the more she solidifies herself as a new favorite for me. This book had the perfect amount of angst, steam, and heart. I know Reckless will be making my top 2023 list and I can't recommend it enough!


No comments:

Post a Comment

BBU - Coming Soon