Friday, June 24, 2022

LIVE + REVIEW: Flawless by Elsie Silver

 


✨ It's Release Day - Flawless by Elsie Silver is NOW LIVE! ✨

Fall for the man who has no trouble staying on the bull but took a mighty tumble from his golden boy pedestal - Only one woman (and one bed 😉) can shine up his tarnished image.

"The banter in this book was... chef's kiss perfect." - Goodreads reviewer

Available now! Read Flawless for FREE in Kindle unlimited. >>> https://geni.us/getflawless

🔥 opposites attract
🔥 forced proximity
🔥 only one bed
🔥 who hurt you vibes
🔥 all. the. banter. (and spice! ��)
𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐑𝐁:
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞. 𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞.
𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈’𝐦 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞’𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐝. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧.
I’m the face of professional bull riding—the golden boy. Or at least I was, until it all blew up in my face. Now my agent says I have to clean up my image, so I’m stuck with his ball-busting daughter for the rest of the season as my “full-time supervision.”
But I don’t need a goddamn babysitter, especially one with skin-tight jeans, a sexy smirk, and a mouth she can’t stop running.
A mouth I can’t stop thinking about.
Because Summer isn’t just another conquest. She sees the man behind the mask, and she doesn’t run—she pulls me closer, even when she shouldn’t.
She says this means nothing.
I say this means everything.
She says there are boundaries we shouldn’t cross. That my reputation can’t take any more hits—and neither can her damaged heart.
I say I’m going to steal it anyway.
Christy's Review: 

"Tell me what you want, Summer... if this were your last moment on earth, what would you want me to do?"

Flawless is my new favorite Elsie Silver book! This is the first book in Silver's new 'Chestnut Springs' series and I'm here for all the potential books in this one! Especially if we get more of those Eaton boys!

Rhett Eaton is a bull rider who got in a bit of trouble with his sponsors. While his agent is trying to smooth things over, Rhett gets a... babysitter for the last few months of his tour. This babysitter happens to be Summer Hamilton, his agent's daughter. Summer is working at her dad's firm and is willing to do whatever it takes to prove herself. She's a bit of a people pleaser and definitely a relatable character.

The banter in this book was... chef's kiss perfect. And the chemistry between these two was insane. At first, you could tell Rhett didn't want Summer around. He thought he didn't need her or any help, but how wrong he was. And Summer needed someone like Rhett. Someone who had her back and was there for her no matter what.

I truly loved these two together. They had a spark from the moment they first met and they became combustible. Not only did I love them, but Summer's dad was amazing. I also loved Rhett's dad and his entire family. I want a Beau book, a Clay book, and a Jasper book! This was such a fantastic read and I'm looking forward to reading more from this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BBU - Coming Soon