Tuesday, March 31, 2020

LIVE! Mum's the Word by Staci Hart






Mum's The Word, the third in the Bennet Brothers series from Staci Hart, is LIVE! Grab your copy of this new release today from your favorite online book retailer!



Amazon | B&N | Kobo | AppleBooks | Google







Falling in love with a Bennet is not an option.



My mother has summoned me home to take my place at Bower Bouquets, and as the heiress, I’m expected to do as I’m told. I’m expected to sit by her side as she does her best to decimate the Bennet family and their flower shop, Longbourne. I’m expected to play by her rules, or she’ll ruin me too.



But the day I crash into Marcus Bennet changes everything. And the kiss seals the deal. If my mother finds out, I’ll lose everything—my family, my life, my security. Worse, she’ll make sure the Bennets pay for my mistakes.



Falling in love with a Bennet is not an option.



But I might not have a choice.







Christy's Review: 


   photo F6DAD7E1-1B1E-4607-AE92-B3062D0DA8FB_zpsaei0oykn.png


I am loving these Bennet books! I was really looking forward to this book because not only was it Marcus book, but it was a forbidden romance. Two feuding families, and romance ensues. Gah! I love it.

A Bower and a Bennet could never fall in love… but when Maisie Bower runs into Marcus Bennet, its love at first site. Until she finds out his name. Then she knows. It can never be. Except the connection and chemistry these two have is undeniable. Even though it seems impossible, they have to at least try to make it work.

Maisie and Marcus were both fantastic. I loved them together. Their love was so beautiful and pure. I also loved the secondary characters, the entire Bennet family as well as Maisie’s dad. It was great to get some of the parent’s back stories as well. I just love all these characters and this family so much!

I never tire of reading Staci Hart’s romantic comedies. They’re always fresh, fun, and make me smile. I especially love the little bit of angst the forbidden aspect of this story had and I can’t wait to read more from this series. If you’re looking for a swoony, sweet, and steamy read, pick up Mum’s the Word.

 
   
We poured ourselves in until each overflowed with the other, until neither could be distinguished. Together, our hearts stopped. Together, they kicked back to life.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BBU - Coming Soon