Thursday, November 7, 2019

NEW RELEASE+REVIEW: The Husband Checklist by Jasmin Miller




The Husband Checklist is now LIVE! Don’t miss this fun, sexy, and heartfelt brother’s best friend romance by Jasmin Miller. ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ



BLURB


There are moments when you think life is going one way and a major curveball sends you the complete opposite direction. That’s me, standing in the rain, wondering how things went so terribly wrong. 


What do I need? To hide at my brother’s house to lick my wounds.


What do I get? My brother’s roommate, sexy-as-sin best friend, Carter Kennedy.


The cute, adventurous boy who was my teenage crush. The inspiring, irresistible man who will never be mine. 


But then things get complicated with fun-filled days and pleasure-filled nights. 


If Carter wasn’t the most commitment-phobic person I know, I could consider the clichรฉ of dating my brother’s best friend. But he will never fit the husband checklist I made to find the man who will be my world, and I’m not willing to compromise on that. 


At least, that's the plan.

Christy's Review: 

   photo IMG_4999_zpsezpi4hdg.png


I am such a fan of the brother's best friend romance troupe, and this book hit the spot for me. If you're looking for a sweet, romantic, easy read that will leave you with a huge smile, this is the book for you!

Julia Bradford just got dumped. Though it wasn't a devastating breakup, it still has her thinking about her life and what she wants out of it. She decides to move in with her brother for a bit while she collects herself. Her brother's best friend, Carter is rooming with him right now as well. When Julia decides to make a 'husband checklist', she talks Carter into helping her.

I loved the premise of this story. It was such a fun time. Carter is a little hesitant to help Julia at first, but he gives in. He just can't say no to her. The chemistry between them is always there, but this is also a friends to lovers story, as they're friends first. I loved watching them fall for each other. What started off as just a fun time together turned into so much more. Julia and Carter are both great, and I loved Julia's brother and his girlfriend, Cora as well.

I enjoy Jasmin Miller's writing style lots. The Husband Checklist was a fun read that was steamy, sweet, and low on the angst. The characters were lovable and I liked it lots!

 
Life is so much better when you can share it with someone you love. It changes everything.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BBU - Coming Soon