Thursday, February 14, 2019

REVIEW: Text Me Baby One More Time by Teagan Hunter


We are so excited about TEXT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME, a new laugh-out-loud funny romantic comedy from Teagan Hunter. Be sure to grab your copy today!





About TEXT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME


I love you, he said.
Forever, he said.
Turns out, he lied.

When he leaves me high and dry after a cross-country move, I push him out of my life as much as I can, which is hard to do when the guy who broke your heart also happens to be the most famous dude in town.

After a disastrous year, he’s aiming to rehab his reputation, and I just so happen to be aiming for a promotion at the paper.

So, we strike a deal, and it’s a win-win all around.

Besides, what’s the harm in a few dates to charity galas anyway?

He’s arrogant, a total jerk. There’s no way I’ll fall for him…again.

I used to love him. Now I hate him…I think.





Christy's Review:


   photo IMG_3129_zpsctncjat2.png


I am a huge fan of Teagan Hunter's Text series and I'm so sad to see it end. Text Me Baby One More Time is the fourth and final book, and she ended it with a bang. I was anxious to see who this book was about and I have to say, I was a little surprised about who the hero was. If you've read the first three books you've met both the hero and heroine, but that's all you're going to get on that matter ;)

Captain and Bucky's story started long before present time. This is very much a second chance romance. Though it's a bit emotional, it's still so freaking funny. Bucky really brings out the best in Captain and made me see him in an entirely different light. Captain and Bucky start as friends, pen pals of sorts. They fall in love over texting and are both getting ready to start their first year of college. Bucky makes the decision to travel to where Captain is to go to college. When she gets there, things do not go as planned.

It's been years, and now hot shot Captain is back in town. Bucky has done her best to avoid him all this time, but there is no avoiding him now.... I loved this couple together. They truly bring the best out in each other and I loved that. The hero was most definitely remediable and I loved the heroine to pieces. It was great seeing some of characters of the previous books as well.

I love these books so much. They make me laugh out loud, make me feel, and leave me with a warm heart and the biggest smile on my face. This review is a little short and sweet, as I don't want to spoil it for anyone, but I can't recommend it enough for lovers of rom-coms and second chance romances!

Don't miss the other books in the Texting series!






About TEAGAN HUNTER

TEAGAN HUNTER is a Missouri-raised gal, but currently lives in North Carolina with her US Marine husband, where she spends her days begging him for a cat. She survives off coffee, pizza, and sarcasm. When she’s not writing, you can find her binge-watching various TV shows, especially Supernatural and One Tree Hill. She enjoys cold weather, buys more paperbacks than she’ll ever read, and never says no to brownies. For more information, please visit www.teaganhunterwrites.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment

BBU - Coming Soon