Saturday, December 9, 2017

The Biker's Virgin is LIVE!

Happy Release Day Michelle!


We're excited to help Michelle A. Valentine celebrate the release of The Biker's Virgin. The Biker's Virgin is an erotic read like you've never before seen from Michelle!





About The Biker's Virgin



was given one simple job. Break in and kidnap a rival MC club’s daughter.

I wasn’t expecting her to be a barely legal virgin begging me to take her.

I have to have her—wife her up and let the world know she belongs to me. I don’t even care if not following orders could cost me my life.

She’s. Mine.


No one will take her away from me.


A hot, sexy standalone with a dirty-talking biker and his sweet virgin.


Genre: Erotic Romance
Add on Goodreads



Christy's Review:

description

If you’re looking for a quick and dirty, short and steamy biker novella- look no further! Michelle writes one sexy novella with The Biker’s Virgin. Cade is a rival biker of Piper’s father’s MC. He’s been instructed to take Piper as collateral- but once he sees her, he knows he has to have her. Yes, this is an insta-love story with a bad-ass biker and virgin heroine, but I still enjoyed it! It’s definitely one of those guilty pleasure type reads and if you’re looking for a hot novella, I would recommend grabbing this one!



About Michelle






New York Times Best Selling author Michelle A. Valentine is a Central Ohio nurse turned author of erotic and New Adult romance. Her love of hard-rock music, tattoos, and sexy musicians inspires her naughty characters.


Book teasers and excerpts can be found on her website: http://www.michelleavalentine.com



Find Her Online



No comments:

Post a Comment

BBU - Coming Soon