Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Review: Worth the Wait by Claudia Connor

He broke her heart. When he finds out just how badly, it will break his too. 

Nick Walker found the love of his life when he was just nineteen.

Found her.
Loved her.
Lost her.


It's been ten years since Nick watched the only woman he ever loved walk out of his life. Now this FBI Special Agent will do anything to win her back.

But it won’t be easy…

Mia’s heart was shattered by Nick. They'll have to face their painful past if they want a future, including Mia's own secret about that day it all fell apart. 

Do you believe in second chances?


Christy's 4.5 star review! 
   photo 63BADE29-D3D0-440C-8AA0-0E9C296A3FC8_zpsineproei.jpg


If you love extremely emotional reads and second chance romances, this is a book you need to read asap! This one is intense and will put your feelings through the ringer, but it’s a truly beautiful story of true love, first love, and forever love.

If you’re like me and have read the McKinney brother’s series, you’ve wanted Nick Walker’s book since the moment you met him. Nick is Hannah’s older brother and has raised her since they tragically lost their parents when Hannah was 2. When Hannah was just a baby, Nick found the love of his life. Mia and Nick were together for many years. They were in love. Then something happened that completely tore everything apart. It left them both alone and their hearts in tatters. But neither one of them ever moved on. Not really. When you meet that one true love of your life, you can’t just move past that and find someone else.

There is so much love in this story, but also so much loss. I felt like I cried so much while reading, it was just a somber read for me for much of the storyline. I couldn’t help but be tearful. But there are also moments of laughter, love and family that made my heart soar. It was just all around emotional. Mia and Nick both broke my heart. I rooted for them to find their way back to each other so hard. They both deserved that kind of love again. Both had been through so much.

I do wish that this couple would have found a way back to each other much sooner. A part of me understands why they were apart for so long, but another part of me knows that so much pain and heartache could have been avoided if either one of them would have just came to their senses and went after the other. I hate seeing people miserable and in pain and I wish that could have been avoided. Ten years is a long time to be unhappy.

Overall, I thought this was a great addition to this series. I’m looking forward to more books from the Walker family and it’s great to see the McKinney family scattered throughout the story. I highly recommend this book to anyone who loves emotional reads. It was an engaging and enjoyable read!


   photo 38388B04-0CDF-4903-AF58-8E78D8FEFED2_zpsgpbnarsj.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

BBU - Coming Soon