Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Review: Sacked by @JenSFred (Jen Frederick)

Sacked Sacked by Jen Frederick
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 'Sacked' stars!

Let me start off by saying I don't watch football....EVER. But I enjoy reading the sports romance. And I fell in live with this one. Knox Masters name is going to become well know as a new 'book boyfriend' <-------yes I know some hate that term but you know what? It fits. We all have our favorites and Knox is going on my favorites list.

Here's why. He's a 21 year old virgin waiting on 'the one' how many 21 year old college FOOTBALL STARS can say that?! And yes he's very hot and has had many offers. I'm sighing here ladies. And swooning. I swooned so many damn times while reading Sacked. THE BOOKSTORE KISS!! THE BATHROOM SCENE.....that scene was SUPER HOT!

Some of my favorite quotes...

"You want to play it casual, then that's how we play it...for now. But fair warning, I'm bringing everything I've got to tear down your resistance. My specialty is reading plays and then overcoming the barriers."

^^SWOON

"We don't get to pick the family we're born into," he says into the quiet night. "But we do get to choose the family we live with. I choose you. You're all that I'll ever want."

^^DOUBLE SWOON.

*I got an ARC so there were some editing issues but I don't hold that accountable in ARC's because those issues are usually fixed before publication.*




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

BBU - Coming Soon