Monday, January 27, 2014

MOLLY GETS HER MAN BY JULIE ROWE

Molly Gets Her ManMolly Gets Her Man by Julie Rowe
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 hot steamy Grey stars!


This is the first book I've read by Julie Rowe and I will say it will NOT be the last. I devoured this story! It has everything I enjoy in a book. Hot alpha male, strong lead herione, AMAZING HOT SEX SCENES, and angst!

The story starts out with Molly running for her life(literally) and jumps into the semi-truck of Grey Wilson(a friend of her brothers that she has never met). Upon seeing him, she tries to get back out of the truck….he was a beast of a man, and big men frightened her because of something in her past.

Grey was supposed to get her to safety and then continue on his way. Only he has trouble of his own to worry about. And it just so happens to be connected with the trouble that Molly found herself in as well. Molly opens up to Grey and gives him a little insight to who she is, and Grey is very intrigued.

The sexual tension is through the roof between these 2 and I couldn't' wait until it finally cracked. And I was not disappointed! Julie writes good sex!! Damn good sex!! I was having hot flashes reading this…Grey is HOT!

Once I started reading I couldn't put it down until I finished. I can't wait to read more from Julie in the future!

View all my reviews


Stalk the author

FACEBOOK

TWITTER

WEBSITE

BUY links

AMAZON

B&N

No comments:

Post a Comment

BBU - Coming Soon