Friday, July 26, 2013

August 2013 New Releases!

If you are anything like me, you have trouble keeping track of all the fantastic books being released each month... I'm sure I am missing some, but these are the new releases I have on my reading calendar for August! There are a lot of good ones on here, babes! If you know of any others I can add on, let me know! 


AUGUST 
5th- Working It- Kendall Ryan
6th- Here Without You- Tammara Webber (Between the Lines #4)
6th- Wicked Beat- Olivia Cunning (Sinners #4)
*6th- Redemption of Callie and Kayden- Jessica Sorensen (Callie and Kayden #2)
6th- Out of Play- Nyrae Dawn/ Jolene Perry
11th- Love Me- Jillian Dodd (Keatyen Chronicles #4)
16th- Stripped- Jasinda Wilder
19th- Times Forbidden Flower- Diane Rinella
20th- Fell the Rush- Kelsie Leverich 
20th- Shooting Scars- Karina Halle 
20th- Into the Deep- Samantha Young
20th- Weathering the Storm (TMS #2)
27th- Origin (Lux #4) 

*Possible early release on 7/30/13

2 comments:

  1. This is why I love you and your blog ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love you too, bestie xoxo

      You know I can't miss any of my favorite book releases! :D

      Delete

BBU - Coming Soon