Friday, November 2, 2018

Three Dates by Grahame Claire is LIVE!


Amazon US https://amzn.to/2w4rKdR

Amazon UK https://amzn.to/2wjqlzl
iBooks https://apple.co/2o0WBUd
B&N http://bit.ly/2whL0Uk
Kobo http://bit.ly/2BC7BB3

Add to Goodreads http://bit.ly/3datesgr

Pre-order/Release Week Special price $2.99

Muriella

I’ve never been on a date.
And I intended to keep it that way.
But to save my best friends’ relationship, I agreed to three with the man I secretly long for.
He doesn’t know why we can’t be. That chancing a relationship would bring everything crashing down around us.
Whatever he makes me feel is irrelevant. Wherever he thinks this may lead, he’s wrong.
Three dates.
That’s all I have to survive before I can put him back where he belongs…
At arm’s length.

Stone

Six years.
That’s how long I’ve waited for her.
Now I’ve got three shots to convince her what I’ve known all along…
We belong together.
Despite all of my determination, each new revelation seems to pull us apart.
With everything stacked against us, we may not even make it to date three, let alone forever.


Contains material that may be sensitive for some readers.

CHRISTY'S 5 STAR REVIEW:
   photo IMG_2162_zpsb40y0jj4.png
  
It was just Stone Jacobs. A man I’d known six years. A man I’d found to be kind, charming, easy-going, and well, pretty much perfect. Three dates with a friend. No problem, right?

If you love a good slow-burn romance, a friends to lovers storyline, and a somewhat suspenseful story, Three Dates will be the perfect book for you. This book pulled me in from the very beginning. I was so invested in Muriella and Stone’s story.

Muriella has been through so much in her life. Because of this, she’s sworn off men for good. But Stone Jacobs is not your average man. Stone and Muriella have been friends for years. In those years of friendship, Stone has only wanted Muriella. He’s gotten her to agree to three dates. Three dates to prove to her that she can trust him, that they belong together, and that’s he’s worth the risk.

Stone is a gentleman. He’s a family man, respectful, and shows Muriella what it could be like to be loved and cherished by a man who cares for her. Muriella has a lot of demons from her past. She doesn’t feel whole, and until she does, she doesn’t feel like she can ever let anyone in. Stone is determined to do anything he has to to change her mind. He sees Muriella, truly sees her and knows she isn’t broken. She’s perfect just the way she is.
“You deserve a whole person.” Her voice was a plea for me to understand. She didn’t get that I saw her, who she really was. 
“I’m looking at one.”

Stone and Muriella are amazing characters. I honestly couldn't tell you which one I loved more. Stone is a great man. Patient, understanding, and unwavering in his love. He had a heart of gold and was so damn swoony. I loved Muriella’s strength. She was sweet, gentle, and yet so very strong. She’s overcome so much from her past and the fact that she could learn to love and trust Stone just proves how strong she really is. These two have so much of a connection and chemistry, but their friendship is really the backbone of their relationship and the trust that Muriella had in Stone because of this friendship is the reason their love was able to grow and thrive.

Three Dates is such a fantastic read. The writing was strong, the characters well developed, and I loved everything about it. Stone and Muriella are unforgettable and their story will stay with me. The ending had me crying happy tears and I can’t recommend this book enough to all lovers of romance!


   photo IMG_2163_zpsm9wnlldo.png


“As long as I have you, I have everything.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

BBU - Coming Soon