Sunday, October 1, 2017

5 stars for LOGAN by Jay McLean!















Logan – A Preston Brothers Novel #2

Author:
Jay McLean

Release
Day: October 1, 2017












PURCHASE
LINKS:
















BLURB



As
a kid, Logan Preston was a brat.
Through his teens, he
became the bad boy.
Now, at nineteen, no one knows what the
hell to expect.

High

school dropout, Logan Preston is a
good-for-nothing
stoner.
A black sheep.
A disappointment.
The
worst Preston Punk of the lot.
At least that’s how everyone in
his small town
makes him feel.
But Logan Preston
has secrets.
Secrets so dark and so deep below the surface
that the only way he can fight them is to stay high, high, high.
He
wears cockiness as a mask.
Arrogance as his armor.
Until
one girl, one night, asks one life-changing question:
What's
beneath the bravado, Logan Preston?


CHRISTY'S 5 STAR REVIEW: 

5+ stars!!!

description

Oh Logan Preston! I’ve been wishing and hoping for your book from the moment I first met you… I didn’t know what to expect with this book, but it was so much more than I thought it would be. It still was a lot of fun and had some laughs, but it was also deep, real, and raw. It really spoke to me. Logan’s story moved me and I loved it to pieces!

Logan is the middle child in the Preston bunch, the funny kid who's kind of an asshole. Now he’s an adult. He’s a high school drop out who loves to get high. He’s the one in his family with no direction. Logan spends his weeks working construction with his dad, and his weekends partying and getting high. Then he meets Aubrey and things start to change.

 
I am lost. I am high, floating. I am low, beneath the earth’s surface. I am night. She is day. I am darkness. She is light… Aubrey kisses me again. And she is hope.


description
 
 
“What if we try, Red? What if we try, and what if that was all I could promise you? Will that be enough?”




Sigh… I love Logan and Aubrey together so much. Their story is not an easy one to read. It’s not all light and fun. There is so much emotion, depth, and it’s down right gut-wrenching at times… my heart was in my throat and I was a wreck while reading parts of this book, but by the end, I was such a happy reader. You + Me = the perfect book. I was shocked by some of the elements in this story, and I’m going to leave my review a little on the vague side. You’ll want to discover Logan all on your own.

Logan can be read as a stand-alone, but you will get more out of it if you read Lucy’s book (More Than Forever) and Lucas’s book (Lucas) before reading it. And OMG please please please tell me we are getting a Lachy book sometime in the future?!?! Lachy and his relationship with Miss. Red totally made the book! Actually, all the Prestons did! It was wonderful catching up with Lucy, Cam, Logan’s dad, and all the other Preston boys!

Jay always makes me feel when I read one of her books, but she also makes me laugh and smile. She is one of the only authors I have read that have that quality. Her books are all-consuming and perfect for a reader like me. Logan made me laugh, made me cry, and made me FEEL. It was a story of healing, family, friendship, and love. It’s an unforgettable read and going on my favorites list for 2017!
 
 
“I feel like I was destined to find you,” you murmured. My fingers paused on your spine. “I feel like you were destined to save me.”



description


GOODREADS
LINK:









OTHER
BOOKS IN SERIES:




More
Than Forever (More Than #4):


Lucas
(Preston Brothers Novel) #1:

GIVEAWAY! 











AUTHOR
BIO





  She writes what she loves to read, which are books that can make her laugh, make her hurt and make her feel.

 Jay lives in the suburbs of Melbourne, Australia, in a forever half-done home where music is loud and laughter is louder.

 Jay McLean is an international best-selling author and full-time reader, writer of New Adult Romance, and most of all, procrastinator. When she's not doing any of those things, she can be found running after her two little boys, playing house and binge watching Netflix.










|
Group

|
|
|









No comments:

Post a Comment

BBU - Coming Soon