Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Redemptive by Jay McLean is LIVE!!!!

redemptive-fb-cover-available-now

RELEASE DAY BLITZ

Title: Redemptive (Combative Trilogy 2)

Author: Jay McLean

Release Day: March 8

Redemptive E-book

PURCHASE LINKS:

COMBATIVE (BOOK 1) ON SALE FOR 99c

Redemptive Wrap

BLURB
It's said that your life flashes before your eyes when you die.
It must only happen to those whose lives were worthy.
Clearly, mine was not.

The only thing that happened to me was a repeat of what I thought was my death.
The blast of the gun as it went off.
The loss of my breath as two hundred pounds of dead weight dropped on top of me.
And then darkness.
This replayed over and over.

When the guy squatted down next to me and asked if I was hurt, the only thing I could see, feel,
hear, were those few seconds.
Even now, as I sat in the back of a blacked out van—it was the only thing that ran through my mind.
Gunshot, breath, darkness.

 redemptive-square-LIVE

GOODREADS LINK:

Christy's 5 star review!!! 



   photo 6671418A-EFF2-4B43-85A3-D1617E5E8120_zpswb68ew6y.jpg


After reading Combative last year, I’ve been anxiously waiting for its sequel. Let's be clear, Jay McLean is one of my favorite authors and I will read anything this woman writes. Also- I had questions! Lots and lots of questions. From the moment I started this story, I was completely intrigued. It held my attention from the first page to the last. I can’t wait for this book to be released. I can’t wait to talk about it with people. I have so much on my mind and so many theories. It’s one of those books that needs to be discussed!

   photo E2C782AC-A92D-49C7-A39A-2D943376B675_zps6xijrc3e.jpg

 
 
It’s strange- how love can form from the most fucked-up of circumstances.


Everyone has a favorite character when it comes to Jay’s books. I have a 3-way tie. Logan, Josh and now… NATE. Nate is so different from any of her other heroes, but he was intriguing and I can’t imagine someone reading this book and not loving this man. There was something about him that was so imperfectly perfect. I couldn’t get enough. And then there was Bailey, she was great too ;)

   photo 9B66CFC5-5860-40A0-8A03-FA7D88AB7BAA_zpsctqfvzqe.jpg


Redemptive had one thing that Combative lacked for me. An intense CONNECTION. The connection I felt between these two characters were strong and it was fierce. It made the story for me. I want to talk about this book and discuss things, but I really feel like going in as blind as possible is best. I loved that I had no clue what was going on and was able to make all the connections and enjoy things as they came.

   photo F545B477-38F4-4CE8-A77F-2C639D1DBDD4_zpsrrdzxbqc.jpg


We all know I think Nate was perfection and Bailey were great, but Jay writes the most perfect side characters. I can’t write a review for this book without giving a huge shout out to Tiny. I loved that guy! 


I beta read this book weeks ago and it’s still on my mind. Nate Nate Nate. I can’t stop thinking about Nate. I can’t stop thinking of this book. I can’t stop going through and thinking what could have been had these characters situations been different and what can still be in the future. I didn’t get all my answers, but some things I now see so much clearer. Any book I read that has that lasting power deserves a 5-star rating. This is a book you won’t want to miss out on. Start with Combative, then jump into Redemptive!

   photo 144C763B-0C66-4197-9C69-B9025642DA36_zpsqyykjzju.jpg



AUTHOR BIO
 Bio_pic

Jay McLean is an international best-selling author and full-time reader, writer of New Adult Romance, and most of all, procrastinator. When she’s not doing any of those things, she can be found running after her two little boys, playing house and binge watching Netflix. She writes what she loves to read, which are books that can make her laugh, make her hurt and make her feel.

Jay lives in the suburbs of Melbourne, Australia, in a forever half-done home where music is loud and laughter is louder.

AUTHOR LINKS 


redemptive-fb-cover-REVIEW



No comments:

Post a Comment

BBU - Coming Soon