Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Reasonable Doubt by Whitney Gracia Williams

Reasonable Doubt: Volume 1 (Reasonable Doubt, #1)Reasonable Doubt: Volume 1
by Whitney Gracia Williams
My rating: 5 of 5 stars





5 holy hell I want Andrew for myself stars!










 photo DCA183B3-F946-442F-858F-BAC844560C7A.jpg

Those words right there sold me on reading this book. Come on, say it with me..."My cock has an appetite." Tell me you didn't shiver saying that?

Okay on to the review. This isn't my first rodeo with Whitney and it certainly won't be my last. Her work only gets better and better with each book. We meet Andrew first and what an introduction it is! God, this man just screams SEXY!! So he meets women online and fucks them once and sends them on their way. Only he seems to be down on his luck and hasn't been laid in weeks. He logs into his computer and opens an email from his friend Alyssa. Here are some key points to this email...

'We haven't talked about you getting laid in quite a while, and that concerns me. Greatly. Like I've CRIED about your lack of pussy.'

And then she ends the email with..

'Your dick is in my prayers, -Alyssa'.

 photo holyshit.gif

I wanna be this chicks best friend!

And then Andrew responds with this

"Thank you for telling me that my dick is in your prayers. I'd prefer if it was in your mouth."

 photo tumblr_mdccfmFuhS1qjgbmw.gif

I love a man with a dirty mouth :D

 photo 8CB0E323-EAFE-4E95-8A47-3F5A3A397FE4.jpg

Don't let the 3 book serial aspect deter you from reading this series. Each book will be released within 2 weeks of each other and I seriously can't wait for the next installment. As you can see I didn't give much detail about the story line. Honestly, you need to read this book without much in detail to grasp the full impact it will have on you. Get to 1-clicking...you don't want to miss Andrew!!

 photo photo-4.jpg

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. woooaaa! This book looks hot! Putting this on my short list!!

    ReplyDelete

BBU - Coming Soon