Saturday, March 1, 2014

Enraptured by Ginger Voight



Synopsis:
In the third and final book of the Fullerton Family Saga, long-simmering secrets explode with disastrous consequences. The fractured Fullertons face their biggest challenges yet, and every single one must rise to their own personal challenges and beat their demons once and for all - no matter what it takes. 

In the conclusion of this best-selling, highly rated series, author Ginger Voight once again raises the stakes for her characters and her readers. These characters you have grown to love (and hate) are faced with heart-wrenching challenges that will test them unlike anything they've experienced so far. In the end, only love can save them. It is a message of hope, family and forgiveness amidst the exciting backdrop of excess and power.


Buy Links:



Add to Goodreads HERE

REVIEW

This is one of those books that I can't openly discuss without giving away key points in the story. So this is review is hard for me to write and get my feelings out, so here goes nothing.

I was scared to start Enraptured after finishing Entangled because of the little snippet in the back of the book. And I was correct in my assumption to be scared. This book was brutal on my poor heart! But you know what? I'm a masochist, and I love when a book evokes so much emotion that I feel it in my bones!! 

This entire series blew me away as I was not expecting to read what I did. I was already a huge fan of Ginger Voight from her Groupie series(if you haven't met Giovanni Carnevale your totally missing out) and couldn't wait to start this new series. And I love that Vanni made an appearance in this series. From the start of Enticed I knew I was going to fall in love with this story, and I did fall HARD! 

This series is a must read and is 5+++ stars for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BBU - Coming Soon