Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Sex Piston by Jamie Begley Spotlight




Sex Piston (Biker Bitches, #1) – Released – November 23, 2014
 Available to purchase at:
Kobo:

Book Blurb:
Sex Piston wasn’t about to apologize to anyone for her bitch attitude and certainly not the President of The Blue Horsemen, Stud. If he thinks he’s going to be able to control her and her crew then he has another thing coming. A lapse in judgment has him thinking that he’s won this battle of the sexes but a one-night stand isn’t about to bring this woman to heel.

Stud has to prove himself as the new President of the Destructors, and Sex Piston and her crew’s attitude isn’t helping. If he has to sacrifice his body to tame the bitch then that’s exactly what he’s going to do even if it means losing his heart in the battle.




Excerpt:
“Why don’t I get a beer?” Sex Piston asked, taking a bite of her burger.
“Because when I fuck you this time you’re going to be sober,” he said, looking her in the eyes.
Sex Piston almost choked on her food. Finally managing to swallow the bite of food, she took a drink of water while giving him a glare at the amusement he made no effort to hide.
“Very funny,” she snapped.
“I wasn’t joking,” he said before taking another bite of his burger.
“It’s not going to happen, Stud.”
“Why not?”
She opened her mouth to answer him, but he raised his hand before she could say something hateful. “And don’t lie and say you don’t want to because I know you do.”
“Dude, if your dick was as big as your ego, I’d fuck you. But since it’s not, I think I’ll pass.” Sex Piston smirked at her answer.
Stud lips twitched. “My dick is big enough to satisfy you.”






Author Bio:

I was born in a small town in Kentucky. My family began poor, but worked their way to owning a restaurant. My mother was one of the best cooks I have ever known, and she instilled in all her children the value of hard work and education.

Taking after my mother, I’ve always loved to cook, and became pretty good if I do say so myself. I love to experiment and my unfortunate family has suffered through many. They now have learned to steer clear of those dishes. I absolutely love the holidays and my family puts up with my zany decorations.

For now, my days are spent at work and I write during the nights and weekends. I have two children who both graduate next year from college. My daughter does my book covers, and my son just tries not to blush when someone asks him about my books.

Currently, I am writing three series of books- The Last Riders that is fairly popular, The Dark Souls series, which is not, and The VIP Room, which we will soon see. My favorite book I have written is Soul Of A Woman, which I am hoping to release during the summer of 2014. It took me two years to write, during which I lost my mother and brother. It’s a book that I truly feel captures the true depths of love a woman can hold for a man. In case you haven’t figured it out yet, I am an emotional writer who wants the readers to feel the emotion of the characters they are reading. Because of this, Teased is probably the hardest thing I have written.

All my books are written for one purpose - the enjoyment others find in them and the expectations of my fans that inspire me to give it my best. In the near future I hope to take a weekend break and visit Vegas (hopefully be next summer). Right now, I am typing away on the next story and enjoying the holidays. Did I mention I love the holidays?

Goodreads page:

Facebook page:

Website:

Email:

Twitter:
@Jamie_Begley

No comments:

Post a Comment

BBU - Coming Soon