Thursday, March 5, 2020

LIVE! The Sinful King by Claire Contreras


If you had any ties to Marbella, it was impossible for you not to have heard the stories about Prince Elias and his debauchery. 

Every summer he arrived with his security detail and friends in tow and rented out a row of cottages near the water. 

Cottages that belonged to my family. 

Each of those summers, my parents sent me away – summer camp and later, boarding school. Anything to keep me away from the royals and their partying. 

I hadn’t been home in years, but when I finally come back for the summer, I see that not much has changed. Like all the summers I’d been gone, Prince Elias is back, but this time with an incognito security detail and no friends. 

This time, there is no partying, no noise, no crowds. No reason at all to even think he was there. 

I’m given strict orders not to talk to him, not to even look in his direction, but he makes this an impossible task. 

I may be doing everything in my power to stay away from him, but there is no one in the world who can say no to the future King of France.


The Sinful King is LIVE and FREE in Kindle Unlimited!

CHRISTY'S REVIEW: 
   photo FEF2D605-FE93-4EE4-9AB1-F09EEF458F1B_zpscez8bbzm.png
   
“You don’t have to be a king to change history.”
“No, I suppose not.” He smiled. “You can be a queen.”
The Sinful King is one of the best royal romances I've read recently! It was the perfect stand-alone romance and I devoured it.

Adeline and Prince Elias meet in an unconventional way. The prologue of this book threw me for a loop and I couldn't wait to find out more about these two. Fast forward years later and Adeline is getting away after a scandal when Prince Elias comes back into her life. There is a lot going on in Elias life as well. His father, the King, is sick and Elias is the heir. There is a lot of pressure on him and the only thing that makes him feel calm and alive is Addie.

This couple had so many obstacles to overcome. The fact that Elias is royalty and Addie is a commoner being the main one. I was so anxious to see how everything would turn out. They had such a profound connection and the most intense chemistry, I needed them to be together. I just wasn't sure how it would all work out.

This was an epic romance. It was beautifully written and I loved the characters and the prose. The Sinful King is an addictive read that's full of love, passion, angst, and steam. I loved this one and I hope Claire writes more from this world! I definitely want more of these royals.

“You don’t curtsy to me,” he said into my ear.
“Are you not my King?”
“Are you not my world?”

No comments:

Post a Comment

BBU - Coming Soon