Thursday, September 19, 2019

Review: The Best Kind of Surprise by Jasmin Miller



The Best Kind Of Surprise by Jasmin Miller is LIVE!! 

Don’t miss this fun, sexy, and flirty surprise pregnancy romance. 

Amazon US → https://amzn.to/32NWduA
Amazon worldwide → mybook.to/TheBestKindOfSurprise 

FREE in Kindle Unlimited

SYNOPSIS 

Aiden

If you asked me last month if I had a fulfilling life being single, I would have said yes. But all of that changed when I met Stella. After a drink in my restaurant bar, we shared an incredible night together. The only problem was, she was gone when I woke up the next morning. No note, no phone number, nothing. 

Over a month later, I still can’t get her out of my mind. Somehow, she did a number on me, turning me into such a ball of self-pity, I can't even work up the desire to move on. With no way of contacting her, I’m more than a little shocked to find her waiting in front of my door one evening.

Despite my wildest hopes, she isn’t here for a repeat of our passionate night. The nature of her visit is completely unexpected, ending with a surprise that’s about to turn both of our lives upside down.

One I’m not sure I’m ready for.


Christy's Review: 

   photo A06EAF6E-44A2-40DC-A4D0-63D870AE806B_zpsu6li0oh8.png


After reading ‘The Best Kind of Mistake’ earlier this year, I was so excited to hear we were getting Logan’s twin, Aiden’s story. This novella was just as fun, sexy, and sweet as the first!

Aiden and Stella have one night together, but it’s memorable for Aiden. So memorable, in fact,he can’t get her out of his head a month later. Unfortunately, he doesn’t have her number, or last name, so no way to get ahold of her… Then she finds him. And what a surprise that is!

I don’t want to talk much about the story, because even though the ‘surprise’ is revealed early on and not too shocking, I’ll keep it out of my review. I liked Aiden and Stella lots and felt their chemistry. I wish their novella would have been a book. Had this been a little more well developed and longer, it would have been even better. Still, it was great for a quick and entertaining novella. I love Jasmin Miller’s writing and this was a win for me!!   
Without a doubt, this is a forever thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BBU - Coming Soon