Friday, September 6, 2019

FRIDAY FIVE: Most Frequent Re-Reads



MY FIVE MOST FREQUENT RE-READS 

Is there anything better than re-reading one of your favorite books? I absolutely love listening to my favorite books in audio format! Here are the five books I’ve re-read the most! My most read book I've read 10 times! Are there any of your favorites you've re-read over and over? Let me know! 

xoxo Christy 

5- The Edge of Never by JA Redmerski: re-read 4 times 



4- Lady Luck by Kristen Ashley: re-read 6 times 



3- Walk Through Fire by Kristen Ashley: re-read 6 times 



2- Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy: re-read 7 times 



1- The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay: re-read 10 times 



1 comment:

  1. Slammed by Colleen Hoover, The Sea of Tranquillity, Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover, and Loving Mr. Daniels by Brittany Cherry

    ReplyDelete

BBU - Coming Soon