Sunday, July 7, 2019

Black Sheep by Meghan March available on audio!


Every family has a black sheep. In the infamous Casso crime family, that black sheep is me - Cannon Freeman. 

Except I’m not a free man. I’ve never been free. Not since the day I was born. I owe my loyalty to my father, Dominic Casso, even if he won’t publicly acknowledge me as his blood. 

I’ve never had a reason to go against his wishes...until I met her. 

Drew Carson turned my world upside when she walked into my club looking for a job. 

Now, my honor and my life are on the line.  

Going against my father’s wishes might buy me a bullet straight from his gun, but black sheep or not, it’s time to make my stand. 

She's worth the fallout.

Narrators Andi Arndt and Sebastian York bring this steamy love story of untold truths to life.



Christy's Review: 

   photo IMG_4209_zpselrx9dds.png


Black Sheep was my first book by Meghan March and I can see why readers love her. Her writing is addicting and the story line of this book kept me intrigued all the way through. And that ending… Holy wow. I can’t wait to get to the second part of this duet! I’m so happy it’s coming next month!

This story follows Drew Carson who is a journalist going undercover looking for answers. She tries to find them by getting a job at Cannon Freeman’s club. Cannon is the black sheep of the Casso crime family, but he’s still her best shot at finding answers. What Drew doesn’t expect is to start to fall for him. Drew turn’s Cannon’s world upside down. He’s thinking things he’s never thought and feeling things he’s never felt. But learning the truth about her… it may change everything.

I listened to the audio version of this book and it was narrated by two of my favorites, Andi Arndt and Sebastian York. As always, they did an incredible job narrating this. These two always seem to bring their characters to life and keep the story flowing perfectly and I love listening to books narrated by them.

Reading Black Sheep kept me on the edge of my seat. It was captivating, suspenseful, and steamy. I am excited to listen to the next book in this series and I’ll definitely be checking out more from Meghan March in the future!



No comments:

Post a Comment

BBU - Coming Soon