Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Review: Running into Love by Aurora Rose Reynolds

Running into Love (Fluke My Life, #1)Running into Love by Aurora Rose Reynolds
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 stars!!


   photo 87133AB0-6E07-47BE-9827-F662F1A4B1BF_zpsjjjlpjdc.jpg


Running into Love has that Aurora Rose Reynolds ‘feel’ you get while reading her books. It’s sweet, light hearted, sexy, and fun. It has a alpha man and an adorable heroine. I was excited to read it when I saw the cover and synopsis, and I liked it a lot!

Fawn is a teacher who lives in NYC. She’s got two sisters and parents she loves, but she’s about done with men. She’s had some bad experiences here lately and she’s over it. Levi is a detective and moves across the hall in Fawns building. They have a fantastic meeting and from there, you can tell Levi is very into Fawn. And Fawn is a bit obvious at first…

I thought this couple was so cute together. I liked Fawn and Levi both. I also loved all the fun side characters. Their families were both fantastic. Seriously, the moms especially were such a hoot. Also, I’m hoping for some spin off books for Fawn’s sisters and Levi’s brother!

The story was on the lighter side, but due to the nature of Levi’s job, there was a bit of a mysterious/suspenseful side story. It was a small part of the book, but still added a little something. Honestly, overall, this book was just so much fun to read. If you’re looking for a fun, entertaining, sweet and steamy read, pick this one up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BBU - Coming Soon