Thursday, September 22, 2016

The Silent Waters is LIVE!! Christy gives it "ALL THE STARS!"










Title: The Silent Waters


Series: Romance Elements #3


Author: Brittainy C. Cherry

Genre: Romance


 Release Date: September 22, 2016



Blurb



Moments.

Our lives are a collection of moments. Some utterly painful and full of yesterday's hurts. Some beautifully hopeful and full of tomorrow's promises.

I’ve had many moments in my lifetime, moments that changed me, challenged me. Moments that scared me and engulfed me. However, the biggest ones—the most heartbreaking and breathtaking ones—all included him.

I was ten years old when I lost my voice. A piece of me was stolen away, and the only person who could truly hear my silence was Brooks Griffin. He was the light during my dark days, the promise of tomorrow, until tragedy found him. Tragedy that eventually drowned him in a sea of memories.

This is the story of a boy and girl who loved each other, but didn’t love themselves. A story of life and death. Of love and broken promises.

Of moments.

(Book Three in the Elements Series. Complete Standalone.)










Purchase Links


99c for release day only!!!


AMAZON US / UK





Christy's "ALL THE STARS" Review: 

   photo DE154678-5BB8-46E8-AF55-C3F3EEFA84DA_zpsheg8lghz.png


“The world keeps spinning because your heartbeats exist.”



No one can write a book quite like Brittainy C. Cherry. Her stories are moving. Her story-telling abilities are off the charts amazing and her books are always epic for me. Whenever I start a new book by her, I just know it will be exceptionally good. The Silent Waters is my 5th book by Brittainy, and I have to say- I think it’s my favorite one so far. That is a HUGE deal because she has written some of my favorite books ever. When you start this book, be prepared to be feel, to love, to be inspired, to have an unforgettable story engraved on your soul. And I’ll repeat BE PREPARED TO FEEL.

   photo 6C0E2063-7D21-4AC3-9B8C-C8DE0AE0B6BA_zpskkrfuyr4.png


Moments. When it comes down to it, that’s what all our lives are made of. A collection of moments. And a single moment can forever change your life… The Silent Waters is the story of Maggie Riley and Brooks Griffin’s moments. All the important moments in their lives, the other was a part of. It started when they were kids. A childhood romance turned into a lifelong friendship, turned into so much more.

Oh, my. The things I could say about this story. The things I want to say about this story. But you know what the best part of this story is? The way you will FEEL when reading. I don’t want to take that experience away from anyone so the actual story… yeah. Not talking about it at all. My lips are sealed. Experience the book. Feel the story. I am a reader who reads to feel. All of my favorite books have this in common- they have strong emotion and really dig deep and make me feel so much. This story has that quality in spades. Even though I’m not going to speak about the story, I will talk about the characters some.

   photo 33FF60E0-719B-4671-AB6C-201E3F1FA8CB_zpsd6rwiaad.png


Maggie Mae Riley is a special person. And so is Brooks Tyler Griffin. Maggie is someone I liked from the moment I met her. The more time I spent with her, the more I liked her. I felt for her. I understood her. Brooks and Maggie are two characters that belong together. I truly believe that. Brooks is a pretty incredible hero. One of my favorite things about a B Cherry book is that ALL of her characters are wonderful, not just the main ones. They all have a purpose to the story and depth to them. Maggie’s father, Cheryl, Mrs. Boone, Calvin, Katie, the list could go on and on. They are all great in their own right. Even the ones that I hated for a moment or two. Even the ones the frustrated me at times. I still loved them all.

In this story, there are heartbreaking moments. There are moments my heart soared. Moments that tore me apart, and moments that pieced me back together. Every moment of this book was special. Every single moment had an impact on me.

When I read a book by B. Cherry, I know it won’t be the same old same old romance story. I know it will be special. I know it will be beautiful. I know it will speak to my heart. Brittainy is one of the only authors that has that quality for me. No matter what she writes, it touches my soul and hits every single one of my love buttons.

   photo 32226090-9A31-4F2D-99ED-51C0D600B783_zpsmlprzy29.png


“Five minutes?” Five minutes. We stood there, staring at one another. Five minutes to erase any fears. Five minutes to remember who we were. Five minutes to find our own way, our own story.


This is a book that will stay with you. I can say with absolute certainty I will never forget reading this book. I will never forget the characters, I will never forget the words, and I will never forget how I felt when I read it. The tears that streamed down my face during those moments in the story… It’s a tale that will stay forever etched on my heart.

The Silent Waters is a truly exceptional read. Brittainy’s words are magical and the story was perfect for me. Don’t be surprised if you see this at #1 on my 2016 favorites list. I give it all the stars!

Sometimes the rain was more pleasing than the sun. Sometimes the hurt was more fulfilling than the healing. And sometimes the pieces of the puzzle were more beautiful when scattered apart.



   photo E0B4499A-EF7E-409A-8822-1FA2CD52EF9A_zpsbps7wzei.png



Also Available






AMAZON US / UK







AMAZON US / UK




Author Bio



Brittainy Cherry has been in love with words since the day she took her first breath. She graduated from Carroll University with a Bachelors Degree in Theatre Arts and a minor in Creative Writing. She loves to take part in writing screenplays, acting, and dancing--poorly of course. Coffee, chai tea, and wine are three things that she thinks every person should partake in! Brittainy lives in Milwaukee, Wisconsin with her family. When she's not running a million errands and crafting stories, she's probably playing with her adorable pets.




Author Links







No comments:

Post a Comment

BBU - Coming Soon