Monday, July 11, 2016

Sugar Daddies by Jade West - RELEASE DAY & 5 Star Review!!!



Title: Sugar Daddies 
Author : Jade West 
Genre : MMF, Erotic  Romance








A sugar daddy website doesn’t seem a sound basis for an A1 life plan, but I’m a small town girl with big dreams, and there’s this one advert, this one crazy advert I can’t stop thinking about…
Two hot guys seeking their Little Miss Right. Someone who can entertain them, amuse them, fit in with their corporate schedule. And sex. They want sex. Lots of sex. Bonus, right? One major dose of epic win.
Of course, guys like Carl and Rick have their conditions. One being that they come together, or not at all. Hell, I can live with that.
And there are no skeletons in their designer closet, none that I can find. Just two hot sugar daddies, with particular tastes, nothing to worry about.
Until Carl and Rick spill the big one, the one that sends the girls running. A whole string of them before me, running to the hills without so much as a backward glance.
Maybe I should run, too. Thanks but no thanks, see you around, guys, nice knowing you. But I’m already in way too deep for that.
Warning – as with every other Jade West book, reader discretion is highly advised. This novel contains vivid depictions of MMF / MM relationships, and Jade’s characters, as always, have very filthy mouths. Mature readers only, please.













OMG. This book surpassed all of my expectations! It was SO SO good.

Sugar Daddies is erotic romance at its best.

Some stories are just erotic - you read it to scratch an itch. Some stories are so scandalous you might even be embarrassed to admit that you read it. Some stories touch your heart. Some books are so emotional you sob your way through them. Some stories make re-evaluate the way you think about things. Sugar Daddies is all of these rolled up into one.

Jade West has a way of writing addictive, sexy stories with amazing character development AND a great plot. She is so talented. I've read all of her stories and this may be her best yet.

In Sugar Daddies, we get the story of Katie, Carl and Rick.

Katie - she has a dream of starting a riding school and competing with her horse, Samson. But she has no money. Her father, or "sperm donor" as she calls him, is not someone she wants anything from and her mom has been a single mom doing the best she can with what she has. Katie is vibrant and fun, but she's smart and driven, too. She applies to the Sugar Daddies site to try to make her dreams come true.

Carl and Rick - they are in a relationship, but they are both bi and want to find a girl to become their third. They have tried so many times to find the right fit and failed.

Rick - tattooed, pierced and creative. I love how he wears his heart on his sleeve.

Carl - intense, scary hot business man. He's ambitious and driven. Honest to a fault.

These three together are magic. Seriously.

The sex is so hot. I mean. So. Hot. I thought my kindle might burst into flames. Be warned, there are m/m scenes, m/f, m/m/f and m/f/m, so if that is not your cup of tea, you may want to rethink reading it. It's definitely my cup of tea - it was AWESOME. My eyeballs were bulging, my pulse thrumming. I couldn't get enough.

But this book is not all sex.

The character development is SO well done. I feel like I know them. And I love them all. I became quickly invested in the characters and I wanted a hea for them. SO BAD.

I love that Katie grew and became a better person throughout the story.

I love the way Carl and Rick fought for the relationship they wanted, even if it was unconventional. I love the explanations they gave for a threesome relationship. It was so well thought out. I love how Carl stuck up for his beliefs. I love how parents were involved.

I did not expect this book to be so emotional for me. I cried two or three separate times. Ugh.

The ONLY thing I was missing was Rick's POV. Why did we only get Carl and Katie? I definitely feel like I know Rick, but I would have loved his POV to be in the mix. This did not detract from the story at all. 5 stars, people.

Jade West - you outdid yourself with this one.

Really.

Bottom line: erotic romance at its BEST! Read it.



Jade has increasingly less to say about herself as time goes on, other than the fact she is an author, but she’s happy with this fact. 
Living in imaginary realities and having a legitimate excuse for it is really all she’s ever wanted. 
Jade is as dirty as you’d expect from her novels, and talking smut makes her smile. 
She lives in the Herefordshire countryside with a couple of hounds and a guy who’s able to cope with her inherent weirdness. 
She has a red living room, decorated with far more zebra print than most people could bear and fights a constant battle with her addiction to Coca-Cola.




No comments:

Post a Comment

BBU - Coming Soon