Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Ladies Man by Katy Evans is LIVE!!!!



TAHOE ROTH.
Irreverent, cocky, playful and naughty.
He’s not the guy you date.
He’s the one night stand.
The one your mother warned you about.
The one your body craves.

You’d think the man who called me succulent would want to strip me down and spread me out on his bed—like he’s done with countless others.
But he passed on my offer….
Just like I’d once passed on his.
He’s wary, like I am.
He’s broken, like I am.
And everyone knows two broken parts can’t ever make a whole.
Tahoe and I are strictly friends.
So I distract myself with other men.
He doesn’t think my new man is good enough. This blond blue-eyed beast doesn’t think any man is—himself included.
But the more time we spend together, the more confused I feel.
I'm trying to open myself to love.
Yet I'm quickly realizing that the only man I want is Tahoe Roth.
The one man who will surely break my heart.
 



LIVE ON ALL PLATFORMS!!!!

Christy's Review: 

My rating: 4 of 5 stars
4 stars!

   photo 0A0B4898-93B2-4F71-9AD7-9CCCA56768B0_zpsd6uhrxef.jpg


“No one is the way they seem. We all hide little pieces, either because we don’t want to be judged, or because we don’t think we’ll be understood, or simply because we don’t want those pieces to belong to anyone but us.”
Ever since I met Tahoe in Manwhore, I wanted a book for him. And seeing the connection and chemistry he had with Rachel’s best friend, Gina, I wanted that book to be with her. I was so happy to hear that it was happening. A Tahoe and Gina book! When it hit my kindle, I started it straight away. The sexual tension was at an all-time high, my emotions were a mess and this book made me smile, laugh, sad and ragey all at once. It was a friend to lovers story (which I love) and even though it is connected to the Manwhore series, it can most definitely be read as a standalone.
   
“I want to kiss you. I look at you, with those curves of yours and that wild hair and those dark eyes and that reluctant little smile, and I want to crush you against me, fill my hands with your hair and drown in your smell. And I want to kiss you.”
 
Gina has been friends with Tahoe Roth for a while now. She sees a side of him not everyone else sees. After being friends and being crazy attracted to him for the longest time, she goes for it. One night with Tahoe. BUT as much as Tahoe wants Gina- and you can tell he wants her bad… he doesn’t want to go there with her. Why? Because even though he’d do anything to have her, he doesn’t want to hurt her. I think deep down Tahoe’s intentions were good and I know he has a big heart, but dang…

There are definite moments of frustration in Gina and Tahoe’s story. Prepare yourself. Tahoe is one of this characters you love hard but will test you. Overall, I did love both of these characters and this story. Katy Evans is a woman who knows how to write and can captivate you with her stories. The love and the build up between these two characters were worth the wait. I loved that Evans made me have all these emotions- I’d rather feel strongly about something than have just a lackluster read any day. This is one book I won’t forget! I was enthralled from the start and I didn’t want to put it down.

If you’re looking for a truly wonderful friend to lovers story with damaged characters, lots of steam and sweet moments, this is one I recommend for you!


   photo 5D78FB17-7AA2-4CF5-8DD8-8CBB14958874_zps1uubcjn4.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

BBU - Coming Soon