Thursday, March 10, 2016

Tackled by Sabrina Paige - 5 Star Read!!



Tackled by Sabrina Paige
Amazon (99 cents or free on KU at time of posting)

College football’s most notorious tight end wants to show her that everything’s bigger in Texas.

Cassie

I can’t stand jocks. And I don’t know the first thing about football.

So it’s just my luck that the tutoring job I take to get me through graduate school involves making sure a dumb jock passes his classes.

Now, I’m babysitting Colton King, a spoiled arrogant player who’s as famous for his bedroom antics as he is for his football skills.

The tight end with the filthy mouth tells me he’ll show me that everything’s bigger in Texas.

And heaven help me, I just might be considering it.

--

Colton

My life is one giant party, and that’s never going to change.

Not even if my coach finds me a nerdy tutor he thinks will keep me in line. 

Miss Goody Two Shoes is uptight, high-strung, and unimpressed by the fact that I’m a campus legend.

Even worse, the hot little tutor is as pure as the driven snow.

Debauching her and making her mine is the ultimate challenge. And I always rise to the occasion.


Bella's 5 Star Review

I love Sabrina Paige's writing. She writes step brother romances like no other!! I have come to expect that Sabrina's books have taboo/forbidden romance themes with super hot chemistry, great banter and then WHAM the feelings sink into you and all of the sudden this sexy fun read became...sweet. I want them to have a HEA.

Tackled was not a step brother romance, but it was just as addictive for me.

Cassie is a grad student and takes the job of tutoring Colton King - her college's football legend.
Warning - we have a 23 year old virgin heroine. Yea, I kind of rolled my eyes too, but don't let that put you off this story. It worked. She's studious, she's smart and not interested in fawning all over Colton.

Colton is a football god. He is talented on the field and used to getting whatever he wants. He's arrogant, conceited, sexy, charming, and totally inappropriate. Not to mention he's a total player. Women throw themselves at him because of his status on the football team.

These two characters are nothing alike. Colton is good at getting Cassie all riled up, and Cassie is good at resisting Colton - something he isn't used to.

Well....she resists him for a while. She can't quite resist him forever. But they are technically not allowed to date because of the university's "no fraternizing policy" between tutors and students.

The chemistry between these two characters is amazing. And they have to sneak around because of the policy.

That right there - the sneaking around - it just does it for me. It is so addictive!!!! I kept sneaking pages in any chance I got to read. The book was calling my name all hours of the day.

I also loved the support characters - Cassie's friend, Colton's mom, brother, the brother's girlfriend, Tank. There was just so much goodness in this book.

Bottom line: LOVED IT!!! Sexy, fun, frantic, breaking the rules love story.

Highly recommend!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

BBU - Coming Soon