Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Beautiful Boss by Christina Lauren - Bella's 4.5 Star Review

Beautiful Boss (Beautiful Bastard, #4.5)Beautiful Boss by Christina Lauren

Bella's Review: 4.5 Plums!!

I love Will & Hannah!!

What I love about this book:
~ The writing. Christina Lauren - this combo writes so seamlessly and they just suck me into the story. It only takes a couple of paragraphs for me to forget I'm reading and just start living in the book's world.
~ Alternating POV - my favorite way to read!!
~ Chemistry ....As you know with any Christina Lauren book, you get smoking hot chemistry!!
~ But sweet too. Will and Hannah get married in this novella. They are hot for each other, but they are also sweet with each other too. And...they have to make some decisions about their lives. As with any marriage, there are issues. I love that this story embraced the fact that you have to make decisions together in a marriage. It isn't all rainbows and roses. But Will and Hannah do their thing and I loved every minute of it!!

What I didn't like:
~ I wanted to shake Hannah a bit for sort of sticking her head in the sand and leaving Will out of her important decisions and thoughts. Will made this story for me. But I think this provided the angst I needed to make this story more lifelike.

Bottom Line: READ THIS SERIES!!!

Love Christina Lauren - can't wait to read more of their work.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Buy Links
Amazon B&NiBooks Kobo


No comments:

Post a Comment

BBU - Coming Soon