Tuesday, March 1, 2016

5 stars for Midnight Lily by Mia Sheridan



Christy's 5 star Review!


   photo 9C30BC64-1F87-40D1-AE45-07045D2BD3C1_zpsdg7hlhgq.jpg


  Midnight Lily

. I’m not sure what to say about this book. It may be the hardest book I’ve ever had to review. I feel like anything I say will be spoiler-ish so it will be short and sweet.

Is this like any other book Mia Sheridan has written? No. It’s completely different. Don’t go in expecting this to be anything like her other books. Her writing is amazing as always, but the story is different than anything I’ve ever read.

Both of these characters touched me. Both were imperfect in a lot of ways, but their love story was hauntingly beautiful and completely all-consuming. The beginning did have a bit of a slow start, but once it gripped me I couldn't put it down.

   photo BA286130-CA9E-4E7E-B7BB-BBA4DEEA38EC_zpsedpwkqqx.jpg


I’m not sure if I have ever been as shocked in a book as I was while reading this. Midnight Lily truly surprised me. I found myself re-reading several things after finishing the book. My mind was blown and I didn’t know how to think or feel. I was overwhelmed. I’m still overwhelmed and it’s been days.

If you’re looking for an unconventional, evocative, beautiful and emotional read- I would recommend this one. Go in blind and enjoy the twists, turns, surprises and the feels. It’s a story that I can say I’ll never forget and gets 5 stars from me!

   photo 8C6F992B-AC38-47B6-A533-614A2E819AC9_zpsnsagybfh.jpg


ONE CLICK on AMAZON- http://amzn.to/21FSTLU

No comments:

Post a Comment

BBU - Coming Soon