Thursday, December 26, 2013

Sex Love Repeat by Alessandra Torre Review

Sex Love RepeatSex Love Repeat by Alessandra Torre
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


5 Sex, Love, Repeat Stars!

I love two men. I screw two men. I am in a relationship with them both, and they are both aware there is another. That is all they need to know, that is all I let them know. They don’t need to know a name; they don’t need to know anything, but that they are not alone in my heart.

This book went beyond my expectations. I am blown away, I thought I knew what was going to happen, but nope my mind was fully blown with the direction of the story. There is nothing, NOTHING like this in the book market today.

So we meet Madison and find out quickly that she has a sex drive of a, well what could you compare it too? She is beyond insatiable, that's all I can say. She has Stewart, but he puts work first and she is fine with that, but she lets him know, I am going to be going elsewhere to be satisfied. So he compromises with her and suggests she gets a boyfriend to take care of her when he can't. He has only one condition, he must know about him and that she is "his" also.

“She fucks because she loves it and loves through it. It is her gift to the world, and I am lucky enough to be a part of that world.”

Next we meet Paul.

“Paul loves me with unconditional warmth, his affection public and obvious, his arms pulling me into him, his mouth littering my body with frequent kisses.”

Paul knows about the other man in her life, and he has a hard time at first, but realizes he can't be without Madison. And I must say, he is one hell of a man to be able to be in that situation and not become a jealous caveman. The one thing Madison insists on is that both men know about each other, but no information about the other is given. She doesn't want the 2 men to ever collide in her life, because she can't choose between the two men.

So what happens when she is in an accident and that very thing happens? And this is where my mind gets blown to smithereens!! I can't exactly speak about it, because then it won't blow your mind when you read it. So take my word, its a doozy!!!

Sex. Love. Repeat. is a well written piece of literary genius. I was kept on my toes guessing what I thought would happen to only be completely wrong. You want sex? You want angst? You want romance? Well this book is for you!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

BBU - Coming Soon