Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Reanell's animated GIF review of Convicted by Aleatha Romig

Convicted (Consequences, #3)Convicted by Aleatha Romig
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5+++++ AMAZING STARS!!!



How do you review a book that every little thing you say is a potential spoiler? Well I thought I would try something different(to me). I've never done a review with pictures so I am going to do that with this book. I know some people don't like pictures in reviews, but I feel like this is how I have to do my review.

I think this sums up how I felt when Convicted landed on my Kindle app for my iPad

 photo excitedgirl.gif

I got 10% into the story and this describes my mind

 photo tumblr_mp03i7YOmN1ssl60oo1_1280.gif

At 25% I updated my status on goodreads to "complete mind fuck....yep and I love it!"
 photo tumblr_m606btFw3j1r7cwsvo1_500.gif

And oh boy those flashbacks!

 photo Shock.gif

I think my face was exactly like this while reading Convicted or maybe like this....
 photo bey-shock.gif

At 56% I was crying and kept looking at my hubby and then back to my iPad sort of like this cat here
 photo omg-cat-what-is-love-o-1.gif

At 68% I felt like my mind would explode! Every time I would think I was getting important information...BAM it would change back to either the future or the past and I was still on the edge of my seat anticipating what was going to happen. I kept thinking damn you Aleatha!
 photo tumblr_inline_mi23rcvWsl1qz4rgp.gif

And then I get to 88%......I think when everybody reached this point in the book they all had the same status update...OMG!!!!

This book was......  photo miley-hotmess.gif

 photo feels-my-emotions.gif

 photo tumblr_mgxy4qG12p1s30ig1o1_500.gif

And then 94%......this is the big WTF moment of the book for me!


And then when I finished.......man I thought I loved Aleatha's brain before, after Convicted, it total ADORATION!! This woman knows how to write a story, and keep you on the edge of your seat the entire time. If you haven't read this series, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

It's

 photo fuckyes_zps77607f0c.gif


I will read ANYTHING this women writes from now on.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

BBU - Coming Soon