Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Love and Truth by Kathryn Perez is on sale for $1.99

Love and TruthLove and Truth by Kathryn Vance-Perez
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I absolutely loved this beautiful story! I laughed, I cried, and several times I thought I might have a heart attack my heart was racing so fast!

I loved hearing about Japanese culture, you can tell how much Kathryn loved living in Japan from her writing.

Now on the the beautiful soul Jonathan Hayes, who is very swoon-worthy I must say! He made my heart smile from the beautiful things he said and did for Nicole. He made several mistakes, some that were harsh, but he let Nicole know how sorry he was and showed true remorse.

I loved Nicole too, she was strong and didn't let anybody walk all over her. Yes sometimes she took that a little far, but living through a family divorce she had to protect herself so that was understandable.

5 beautiful stars!

Pick this one up, you won't be disappointed!

View all my reviews



One of my favorite quotes from the book.

“Why in the name of God do you wear these ugly ass granny panties? I swear it looks like you could parachute from the Dallas Lincoln Plaza with these and have a nice soft landing! Why don’t you get on the internet and apply your online shopping skills while purchasing some panties that do not look like they came from your Grans drawer?” 



Amazon buy link

B&N buy link


Facebook

Author Website

No comments:

Post a Comment

BBU - Coming Soon